We are looking for dedicated and hardworking people who seek constantly evolving challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly meaningful: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.Do you want to help us implement what matters? Key Responsibilities:
- Design efficient flows and modes in the end-to-end global WH (warehouse) network (including interfaces to supply, manufacturing, distribution and stocking locations) through data analysis, validation, model-building, scenario analysis, business case development, and implementation roadmap.
- Develop and maintain the global network modeling playbook and ensure the modeling team adheres to the defined process, templates, and standard methodologies.
- Define and establish the best in class technologies in the warehouse automation, or digitized distribution, etc.
- Develop and be responsible for the execution of strategic technology roadmap for WH, Logistics and Distribution for the next 3+ years
- Drive continuous productivity improvement and overall COGS reduction by implementing such roadmap.
- Align with stakeholders across the operating networks, regions, and functions to generate ideas, scope and prioritize projects, understand constraints, complete feasibility analysis, and problem-solve to ensure network recommendations are implementable. Identify cost, service, and business continuity impact, and hand-off for planning and implementation.
- Lead project pipeline and coordinate activities to deliver the highest value projects including scoping, aligning, and managing commitment to partners. Prepare regular updates on progress, key decisions, and raise obstacles.
- Present recommendations to executive leadership driving alignment to implement optimized network.
Bachelors degree required
5 to 8 plus years of supply chain experience with focus on Warehouse and Logistics / Distribution technology development and continuous improvement, includes production, warehousing, and transportation
Have designed, installed, and operated automation for WH or Logistics
Have participated in the installation and operation of advance digitalization of Warehouse or Logistics areas
Deep understanding on technical data processes, key drivers, and system knowledge.
Solid understanding of agility and learning focus for data analytics and visualizationRequired Proficiencies:
Process Design and Improvement
Data Collection and Processing
Automation Design and Execution
Supply Chain Analysis
Warehouse AutomationWhy you’ll love working at Siemens:
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.