We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from
Maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing,
Commercial, tax and master data services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Handling Closing and reporting tasks such as Fixed Assets & Asset postings, GR/IR clearing & transfers, Journals, Provisions, Accrual postings, Foreign Currency Revaluation & Regrouping, PCCC Distributions & Assessments, Calculate & posting of Balance Sheet Readjustment, P&L Readjustment, Sales Orders/ IO Settlements, Reconciliations- FC/ AP/AR/FA, Share matching Preparation and journal booking, Valuation allowance concept, Loading data into Esprit, Fix the Esprit validation, participating in customer calls & handling queries
Change the future with us.
- You will be responsible handling Closing and reporting tasks such as Fixed Assets & Asset postings
- You will working on GR/IR clearing & transfers, , Journals, Provisions, Accrual postings, Foreign Currency Revaluation & Regrouping, PCCC Distributions & Assessments
- You have to calculate & post of Balance Sheet Readjustment, P&L Readjustment, Sales Orders/ IO Settlements, Reconciliations, Loading data into Esprit, Fix the validations and other C&R related activities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are B.com graduate with experience in Closing & reporting, Controlling, Business analysis and reconciliations with min 1-2 years into industry.
- You have an excellent communication skill and flexible with shifts.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time