Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a Channel Sales Analyst, to be part of the Channels Sales team in Italy (Milan).
As Channel Sales Analyst (CSA) you will be responsible for fulfilling key liaison and operational support between Partner Managers Executives (PMEs) and their allocated Siemens partners, and all related internal Partner Business functional processes. Within the overall Siemens DISW (Digital Industries Software) Partner Business you will be fully engaged in the execution of operational activities related to sales pursuits. In the role, you will report to the Channel Sales Manager.
You will work under minimal supervision and you will have wide latitude for independent judgment.
This role you will utilize processes, systems and data for the effective onboarding and management of partners throughout their lifecycle and for all partner related systems!
What will you do?
Your main tasks fall into the following areas:
- order validation in P2O (Process To Order) tool
- act as reference point for all our processes and tools (SAP, SFDC, Tableaux),
- gain knowledge and reference of our global policies
- support to partners and PMEs (Partner Manager Executive) on prices, discounts, campaigns and TLOs (Time Limited Offers)
- support to PMEs on partner business plans
- Contract management
- support to PMEs and Channel Managers in collecting and analysing partner forecasts,
- monitoring of quarterly partner sales
- support to PMEs in managing MDF (Marketing Development Funds)
- checking translations of articles for weekly channel newsletters
- managing and coordinating activities for partner events (e.g. Channel Kick off)
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of commercial topics and channel framework conditions and a corresponding affinity for numbers
- Experience in the use of MS Office applications and SAP, additional Salesforce and Tableau knowledge is desirable
- Italian native speaker, proficient in English
We are looking for someone whose personality is characterized by a proactive way of working, flexibility, dedication, success orientation and social competence in taking care of heterogeneous team. Furthermore, bringing along a high degree of reliability, personal responsibility and trustworthiness and the ability to work independently, in a well-organized manner with efficiency.
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time