EDA Global Sales – Field Communications and Content Management Lead
Siemens EDA is a leading global provider of software for designing complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies worldwide to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push technology and physics boundaries to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design. Ultimately founded in 1981 and acquired by Siemens in 2017, the business unit is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR (Portland)
The Field Communications and Content Management Lead position for EDA Global Sales will act as a trusted advisor and extension to the Executive Vice President of the Mentor EDA Global Sales organization to fully support the global field communications strategy. Furthermore, the position is responsible for successfully designing and executing global content management strategy at Siemens EDA. Leads the development, implementation, and evolution of the organization's content strategy, knowledge infrastructure, governance and manages the day-to-day knowledge management strategy. This role requires the ability to thrive in multiple critical functions; sales process (consulting, advising, and delivering) and executive communication, both internal and external. As a member of the EDA Global Sales Operations Team, this position reports to the Sr. Director of Global Sales Programs & Enablement. The role provides a unique opportunity to engage in complex sales and technical processes proactively, interfacing with senior leadership throughout the organization while building trusting and credible relationships cross-functionally. This position will contribute to meaningful organizational developmental growth and top-line growth through collaboration, communication, and leadership.
Leadership and Responsibility Areas:
- Work directly with senior executives to convey key business objectives across all sales channels
- Develop and deliver professional updates and spoken communications, so team members and leadership have clear, concise, and up-to-date information on progress and plans
- Identify and communicate program scope and ensure critical paths, milestones, and all objectives are met
- Own collaborative development and successful implementation of global campaigns
- Cultivate and write internal sales success stories
- Edit quarterly Technical Excellence Awards submissions and manage communication to the winners
- Manage schedule and types of communications (from EDA sales ops)
- Architect HighSpot to be a daily use tool for Sales teams
- Curate, analyze, and present plans to drive change and improve awareness and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and division management to improve the awareness and usage of Highspot.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other team members to achieve a goal
- Lead the development, implementation, and management of the organization's content strategy: define goals and success criteria; develop requirement-driven roadmaps
- Establish and monitor measurement/analytics plans ensuring insights for constant improvement of the sales experience
- Lead the governance process to define, implement, evolve, and enforce standards and processes for content management across the enterprise, ensuring accurate, timely and relevant content of consistently high quality
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain content type to store and deliver enterprise content to the EDA Sales organization
- Define global lifecycle management standards and content localization strategies and processes
- Identify new technologies that enhance the overall content management experience
- Define goals and success criteria for content management; develop requirements-driven roadmaps; identify, plan, and oversee initiatives
- Build and cultivates relationships with other groups/leaders critical to the success of this position.
- Build relationships across the organization to establish an internal awareness, understanding and best practices for content management specific to the EDA Sales organization.
Requirements & Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Marketing, Information Management or related job experience
- Marketing communications experience
- Experience in building and delivering communications to a diverse organization
- Previous exposure in supporting a global sales organization
- Experience in working within a matrixed corporate environment
- Experience working with multiple channel model and multiple product divisions
- Demonstrated success working with field sales organizations
- Strong digital communications background
- Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement
- Capable of exercising sound judgment that instills confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills; courage to speak your mind
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Technical aptitude - Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to adapt to internal policies/processes/procedures and the changing direction of a task/project
- Outgoing, professional, and articulate; great internal customer and communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and heavily resourceful in solving issues
- Amiable, professional, and enjoys the daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company
- Bias toward action; High tolerance for ambiguity; Work with little supervision
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other organizations to accomplish a goal
- Communications … there is a great deal of communications in the job … many short meetings to build consensus
- Skill and efficiency scheduling meetings … to gather feedback or confirm closure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.