Responsible for the definition and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.). Works with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release. Continues to work with development, sales and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction. Performs essential activities for multiple products. Develops pricing strategies and profit/loss analysis. Identifies and develops third party relationships. Communicates directly with Sales to assist in new sales. Communicates with industry analysts regarding product plans and strategies.Digital industries
Increasing digitalization and flexibility of production processes presents outstanding potential. In Digital Industries, we enable our customers to unlock their full potential and drive digital transformation with a unique portfolio of automation and digitalization technologies. From hardware to software to services, we’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?Software
We blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Join us - where your career meets tomorrow.
Job Profile/Position Overview –
Siemens Digital Industry Software is looking for a passionate and experienced Technical Product Manager to join the Teamcenter Cloud team within Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS). You will be part of a Product Management team responsible for developing new Cloud native offerings and adapting our existing solutions to take advantage of Cloud based deployment. You will work with strong development teams in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged. You will primarily work on a company-wide program initiative to connect DI SW portfolio with innovative cloud services. At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called upon to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a high growth organization working on products and software that are changing the world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.Responsibilities/Tasks
- Lead an LCS-wide program to identify dependencies, create delivery timelines and partner with other business segments to ensure continuous delivery and functionality to support the companywide cloud initiative end to end.
- Collaborate with other Siemens stakeholders (Industries Team, Sales, Services, Technology Office, other Product teams, Marketing, etc.) to solicit feedback, balance competing priorities and deliver on stakeholder business requirements
- Define product specs (business use cases, process flows, functional use cases, etc.), clearly prioritize requirements and explain use cases so that development teams can work efficiently
- Business driven, analytic and highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Preparing and delivering internal and customer facing presentations
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that might impact development progress or customer success
- Track program results and pro-actively take necessary actions to ensure high quality and in time delivery
- Must have strong background in both business and technical roles
- Must be very familiar with Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
- Must have minimum 3+ years of Enterprise Software and technology experience
- Must have at least 3 years in a product/program management role
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required, Graduate level a plus
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies. Solid background with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure Cloud Platforms is a plus
- Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.