At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
You will be a member of the team responsible for the QC/QA of forthcoming 3D Simulation products based on NX CAE platform.
The products encompass several attributes including Acoustics and Vibration, Structural Analysis, Multi-body Simulation and more.
The primary tasks are:
- As a member of an AGILE team, you work in very close collaboration with the other team members.
- You will participate in all team meetings and actively engage in the planning process and commit to the team’s goals of each sprint. It is expected that each team member readily supports on another to reach that goal. Good communication skills are vital in this position.
- Manual testing of new functionality
- Collect information from developers and project owners to understand the use case.
- Plan testing effort, document coverage
- Document results
- Report bugs
- Manual regression testing:
- Participate in scheduled regression testing events:
- Installation testing on Windows and Linux
- Manual workflow testing and logfile review
- Bug reports:
- Create bug reports with clear instructions and all the needed input data for the developer to investigate the issue.
- Follow up on resolved bugs, ensure that the fixes are implemented correctly.
- Support troubleshooting
- Automated regression testing:
- Use python scripting language to generate automatic regression tests.
- Review results from nightly runs, maintain existing test
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Engineering Degree or equivalent by experience (mechanical, aerospace, electrical, computer);
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time