At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The New York City Metro Area Service Manager (Area Level VP) is responsible to grow the Siemens Service business by successfully leading the entire service business and achieving the Key Performance Indicators in the assigned Greater NYC Metro Area. The position is responsible for a large P&L and for leading a team of Managers. This position reports to the Zone Vice President of Siemens Healthineers.
- Defines and implements growth and operations strategies for the assigned area to meet or exceed financial and other service-related Business Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Leads a team of Operations Managers who are responsible for successfully managing their assigned customer base and their assigned modality Service Engineers.
- Builds strong relationship with strategic IDNs in the area to secure current service business.
- Collaborates with strategic IDNs to continuously improve overall service delivery processes for the area and to identify and react to changing service trends.
- Continuously evaluates and improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the service delivery in the assigned area.
- Collaborates with Regional Sales VP to secure future service business by jointly developing a sales and service strategy and by positioning Siemens’ service value propositions during major sales and service deals.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline. MS/MA preferred.
- 10+ years of successfully managing a business of at least $60M revenue in the medical imaging industry. Service-related business experience preferred. This includes but is not limited to business strategies, implementation, operations, employees and key customers.
- 5+ years of successful experience in managing managers, managing service operations managers preferred.
- Highly experienced in
- defining and implementing business strategies, service business strategies preferred.
- driving and managing financial and operational KPIs for an assigned service area.
- managing and deepening strategic customer relationships.
- working across organizations such as sales, logistics, legal.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required.
- Superior communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
Location and Travel Requirements
- The Greater New York City Metro Area Service Manager must live within the assigned area. Northern NJ or South Connecticut are potentially acceptable.
· Travel expectations: Must be willing and able to travel 60% or more as required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.