At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
We have several Service Operations Manager openings within the Greater New York City Metro area. The Service Operations Manager is responsible for successfully managing the day-to-day service operations for assigned Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) / customer grouping in the Greater New York City Metro area. S/he is also responsible for managing all service engineers of an assigned imaging modality (or modalities) for his/her area. Success is measured through assigned Key Performance Indicators. The Service Operations Manager reports directly to the NYC Greater Metro Area Service Manager.
- Implements outlined service strategies for assigned IDN(s)
- Ensures smooth and efficient service delivery according to the contractual commitments
- Achieves or exceeds all assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to IDN(s) and service engineers.
- For the entire Greater NYC Metro area, hires, develops, trains, and leads all service engineers in the assigned modality.
- Ensures compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices and all service policies relevant to the position.
- Serves as escalation point for assigned customers and service engineers
- Works with dispatch, order management and other service departments to ensure smooth service delivery for his/her customers
- Develops overall customer strategies jointly with local sales team
- Provides feedback to his/her manager on changing customer needs and service trends.
· This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of successful experience in service operations and responsibilities as presented above.
- 3 to 5 years experienced in outlining and implementing operations strategies and growth for entire IDNs. Highly experienced in building relationships and joint plans with IDNs’ senior management.
- 3 to 5 experience in operations managing of a modality (e.g. Cathlab / IR, CT, MR, Molecular Imaging, X-Ray, Fluoro, Ultrasound, Radiation Oncology)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, including complex excel workbooks and associated pivot tables. Ability to derive appropriate actions from reports.
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Competent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic Imaging industry experience
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings
- Working knowledge of SAP or experience with equivalent enterprise service software solution
Location and Travel Requirements
- The Service Operations Manager must live within the Greater NYC Metro area. Northern NJ or South Connecticut are potentially acceptable.
· Travel expectations: Must be willing and able to travel 60% or more as required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.