Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to lead the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from conceptualization, design, and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), Manufacturing Engineering (MFE), product data management (PDM), and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
In addition, Working together to improve the way to help our customers to digitalize the manufacturing process in order to innovate their ideas into ground-breaking products through the digital twin within the Digital Enterprise, Tecnomatix solutions focus on improving efficiency, flexibility, visualization and time-to-market (more information: Tecnomatix)
Presales team is responsible for contributing to the sales process by providing technical or business development support, such as technical product demonstration, analyzing customer needs, and building customer-specific value propositions based on solutions offered, etc. We, as a team prepares and demonstrate our Industry 4.0 portfolio: integrated solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Manufacturing Engineering (MFE), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Embedded Software and Internet of Things (IoT) through Prescriptive Selling approach to drive the customer toward our solutions, by proactively proposing our view of the needs and requirements.About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries. To support our growth Industry 4.0 portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the Presales department in Spain is looking for a Presales Solution Consultant for the Manufacturing domain.
Extending our Presales solution activities to the Manufacturing portfolio (Tecnomatix) area. As part of the software sales team, you will participate in the sales process to facilitate the sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high-level requirements. Support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers. Speak with authority on our customer's business issues. Works on projects and/or assignments of moderate scope.Your Responsibilities
As Presales Solution Consultant you will:
- Gather customer technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and resolve customers' technical needs as part of the sales effort.
- Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer DI SW process improvement which ensure the interoperability and efficiency of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
- Build and deliver DI SW project pilot environments.
- Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes prepare and deliver demonstrations of SISW products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
- Educate customers of the features, functions, and business benefits of DI SW products and solutions.
- Be aware of efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
- Build an internal network, initially with other PreSales peers.
- Communicate sales, presales, and customer needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development, and marketing.
- Focus on named accounts and specific solutions: Tecnomatix platform.
- Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, focusing on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market more information:https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html
- Engineer: Mechanical, Industrial.
- Previous experience in manufacturing simulation solutions. Ideally robotics and manual assemblies with 3D tools and material flow simulation tools.
- 3+ years of experience in software for the manufacturing, planning, optimization development processes and at least 2+ years of experience in Presales is a plus.
- Background in manufacturing processes linked to simulations solutions, preferably including Siemens Industry Software products like Process Simulate, Plant Simulation, or Intosite.
- Robotics and Ergonomic knowledge. Robot programmer is a plus.
- Task planning and work instructions creation and management knowledge.
- Virtual commissioning approach knowledge and Digital Twin concept for processes.
- Programming language knowledge is a plus.
- Technical experience in at least 2 of the following industries:
- Automotive and transportation
- Aerospace and Defense
- Strong customer orientation, communication, enthusiasm, and persuasion skills.
- Passionate about results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and interpersonal skills.
- knowledge driven behavior, analytical approach, flexible, internationally oriented.
- Open to travel mainly around Spain and flexibility as required (50%)
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, ambitious projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally, you will be in either Barcelona or Madrid but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters.
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!#LI-JM1 #LI-PLM
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time