Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
Reporting to the Business Segment Manager, Process Instrumentation, the Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects of managing the Siemens Process Instrumentation product portfolio for Pressure transmitters, Temperature transmitters and Valve Positioners. Working with an experienced sales team from Siemens Canada and our channel partners, the focus will be to develop market share for all the product lines in this portfolio.
What will you do?
- Responsible for management of product line including product definition, product promotion and product life cycle management
- Close co-operation and dialogue with a team of HQ experts
- Determine product pricing and recommended pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives
- Determine and understand the Canadian market for the product line and appropriately develop product strategy for demand creation
- Effective product launches to internal and external sales partners to ensure that key value proposition and effective messaging is provided to our sales force.
- Introduction of the portfolio to end users through presentations, trade fairs (virtual and in-person), development and execution of Webinars and other media as required.
- You will be the subject matter expert for the portfolio and as such must be able to answer level 1,2 and 3 technical and commercial questions from end users and sales partners.
- Ensure that all new team members from channel partners and relevant Siemens teams are introduced to the product portfolio and that they are comfortable in promoting the technology to customers.
- Will develop and execute product marketing campaigns and collect analyze competitive information
- Will recommend marketing strategies for sectors and act as a key resource by responding to inquiries from the Sales team and other internal cross functional stakeholders
- Responsible for anticipating upcoming changes within the industry and making recommendations to benefit from such changes
- Develop Success Stories and Use Case scenarios for product line
- Develop Sales Collateral like value proposition
- Partner closely with the Marketing team on various Marketing activities like Product launch Seminars and Workshops
- Support Product Marketing in development of product positioning and competitive analysis Offer support and implement corporate regional local and global marketing programs for lead development
- Technically represent and interface with Siemens HQ and Competence center on complex customer projects
- Travel to customer and/or Partner sites when required to provide trainings, assist on projects and applications.
What will you need to succeed?
- Relevant Process Automation Engineering Degree or Technologist Diploma
- 7+years of proven history in Sales and or Marketing of Process Instrumentation products, solutions, and services
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (Bilingual English and French skill will be considered beneficial)
- Ability to demonstrate a healthy common-sense approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate ability to work equally effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Enthusiastic comprehension of the benefits of digitalization to the modern workplace and the desire to implement tools where possible
- Willingness to travel across Canada when required (20%)
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.