Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, therapeutic, and molecular diagnostics while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services.
Siemens Healthineers is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The advent of digitized patient records being utilized to drive better care, understand complex patients for the purpose of driving better outcomes is here today. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
The Technical Trainer is responsible for all technical content required to be delivered to support the EDU MR training portfolio. This individual will work closely with the global EDU Team to identify content development requirements for the projects they are assigned. They will also support in the delivery of the MR education portfolio for internal or customer training.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Trainer you will be responsible for:
- Develop and carry out the global customer training strategy as approved by MR Management
- Support student engagement during the MR product lifecycle (classroom training, online/virtual customer training, webinars, supporting content creation)
- Manage escalations, acting as MR technical expert
- Support the expansion of MR customer footprint with value-added education services
- Responsible for installation, startup, corrective and preventive maintenance for MR equipment in our training facilities
- Understand customer/industry needs and trends through close alignment and regular engagement through peer collaboration to best identify technical content needs to achieve EDU goals
- Manage effective and open communication with a proactive approach on information dissemination, collective feedback, and representation of global EDU Team
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Expert level MR technical product knowledge.
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
- Training experience is preferred
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent experience as applicable to role
- Typically, 8+ years of successful experience in related Technical Trainer field (Preferably MR) and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Required Travel 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.