The best way to predict the future is to invent it. You will define the future of cybersecurity to protect Siemens and to maximize the customer value of our entire product and service portfolio.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You will lead the portfolio management together with our Service Owners to jointly define the future of our internal and external cybersecurity portfolio.
- You will work with our cybersecurity architects and learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity. Based on this expertise and direct customer interaction you will work with the service owners and their teams to drive the joint generation of customer value for your assigned activity.
- You will support our efforts to drive our LEAN portfolio management methodologies continuously and embrace our Performance System thinking.
- You will support service owners and service managers on transformational process, incl. development path, reskilling
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- This position may suit you best, if have a strong portfolio and product management background within the cybersecurity industry and ideally already gain leadership experience.
- You have successfully completed university or equivalent studies in natural sciences, engineering sciences, computer sciences or economic sciences, ideally completed with an MBA or PhD.
- You have work experience in business development, product management or portfolio management within the cybersecurity industry.
- You ideally acquired expertise in at least two of the following fields: Consulting, Asset Management, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection, Defense Center or Incident Handling.
- You can demonstrate strategic thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active working style.
- You have ideally been working in a LEAN & agile environment or are willing to work in such an environment. You easily master the digital work environment to define and implement efficient processes.
- You are open-minded and wish to work in global, intercultural and cross-functional teams.
- Your spoken and written English skills meet negotiation standard. German is a plus.
You can work from either of our Cybersecurity hubs (Lisbon or Madrid). Please, submit your CV in English.
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs?
· The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
· The CyberHub in Madrid is comprised of a diverse team of security experts who are passionate about their work. They enjoy contributing and collaborating in a fun, flexible environment with space to grow.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #digitalminds #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time