You will have a contribution in sustaining and growing our business!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is crafting the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet.
We are looking for a Vertical Sales Manager for Smart Infrastructure Utility Market based in Rome or Milan - the candidate will establish relationships with strategic customers and identify their needs to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual gratification.
What role will you play?
- Develope trust relationships with a portfolio of the clients to ensure they become Siemens oriented;
- Acquire a detailed understanding of the customer's needs and requirements;
- Fast-grow and maintain the relationships with existing customers;
- Serve as the link of communication between key Italian customers in vertical market utility and internal teams;
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and look after complaints to maintain trust;
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships;
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal partners.
Making a difference using your skills:
- Shown experience in sales in Italian market (at least 10 years) and providing solutions for utilities based on customers needs;
- Experience in utilities market and public sector in Lazio Region (Italy);
- Electrical and Digital technical knowledge;
- University graduate, preferably in Electrical and/or Electro-mechanical installations;
- Strong communication and social skills with aptitude in growing new relationships with professionals of all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills;
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation;
- Flexible and growth mindset approach;
- Strong results orientation;
- You have strong Italian and English language skills.
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health Insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time