Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
The Digital Solutions Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will work with Account Orchestrators (AOs) to identify and contribute to the definition of opportunities, as well as proposal development for Digital Solutions engagements for the Government market. This person will be part of a pre-sales technical team that works to secure new business and customers via new or existing SGT IDIQs & GWACs, as well as teaming with our Alliance and new Partners/Primes (large and small) to generate and cultivate new opportunities.
As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sale of software.
Oversee, and where appropriate, lead the engagement with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customer’s business needs as part of the sales effort.
Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to develop a trusted advisor status with our customers, producing strong technical solution messaging to address how our software can improve their business.
Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to take customer requirements/data/process and map that into valuable low code enterprise solutions based on the Mendix and Teamcenter platforms demonstrating to customers why our solution is a better fit for them than other solutions.
Oversee and guide the usage of appropriate platform technology solutions, the development of proposals for customer process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer’s business.
Works on critical assignments that requires the highest impact on the selling process. Provides guidance and mentoring to others on the capabilities and business value of the Company's products and solutions.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Aerospace and Defense domains and the proper application of the Mendix and Teamcenter platforms
- Develops a strong functional knowledge of the Mendix and Teamcenter solutions
- Help sales team with discovery phase of the sales process
- Creates custom demonstrations, support benchmarks and proof of concepts when necessary
- Support Account Orchestrators in sales effort
- Attends trade shows as required
- Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other written responses as required
- Lead and deliver software demonstrations to clients
- Conduct “site survey assessments” to document current state, challenges with current state and map to be state for clients
- Understand and explain the value of the solution stack to clients
- Will work with the existing account teams to develop understanding of Government contracting and procurement procedures
· Must have at least 3 years of experience with PLM-related software; Teamcenter preferred
· Must currently be in a city with a major direct airport
· Must be open to an average of 50% - 75% travel, mostly domestic, when Covid is under control
· BS/BA in related engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
· Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
· Experience with Government or Defense customers is preferred
Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.