Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Technical Trainer is responsible for all technical content required for Repair and Maintenance supporting the EDU MI/SPECT training portfolio. This individual will work closely with the global EDU Team to identify content development requirements for the projects they are assigned. They will also support in the delivery of the MI/SPECT education portfolio for internal and customer training.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a MI SPECT Technical Trainer you will be responsible for:
· Develop and carry out the global training strategy as approved by MI Management
· Support student engagement during the MI/SPECT product lifecycle (classroom training, online/virtual customer training, webinars, supporting content creation)
· Manage escalations, acting as MI/SPECT technical expert
· Support the expansion of MI/SPECT customer footprint with value-added education services
· Responsible for installation, startup, corrective and preventive maintenance for MI/SPECT equipment in our training facilities
· Understand customer/industry needs and trends through close alignment and regular engagement through peer collaboration to best identify technical content needs to achieve EDU goals
· Manage effective and open communication with a proactive approach on information dissemination, collective feedback, and representation of global EDU Team
· Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Expert level MI/SPECT technical product knowledge.
· Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
· Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
· Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
· Training experience is preferred
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· BS/BA or equivalent experience in related discipline as applicable to role
· Typically, 8+ years of successful experience in the related field Maintaining and Repairing Advanced Medical equipment.
· Successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Required Travel 20%
JOB LOCATION IS CARY NC OR REMOTE*
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.