Your job – challenging and future oriented
- In your new position you are ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by Product Management. Patterns and guidance that are developed by solution architects are an important input for standard product development.
- You are understanding the customers’ needs and be the representative for the entire project lifecycle focusing on functional and technical capabilities in all phases, from bid phase to end of life for our software systems.
- You are managing customer requirements for a customer project, leading workshops, analyzing business requirements, and driving functional and technical solutions through project documentation.
- During the bid phase, you are driving a feasibility study, preparing a solution vision or solution outline for an invitation to tender:
- During the implementation phase, you are the technical leader on the customer project who organizes the Engineering effort and ensures the overall solution integrates seamlessly, including base product modules, newly development product features, custom components, customer systems and infrastructure.
- You successfully graduated in engineering in electrical/electronic discipline or similar with specialization in Power Control Area
- You have many years of relevant experiences with Spectrum Power or comparable Control Center products
- You bring a few years of technical project management experience
- You have knowledge of state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, IT security and network technologies and Profound Knowledge to leverage IaaS and Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) and understanding on customers benefits.
- Additionally, you have knowledge of utility specific standards (CIM, IEC61850)
- In addition, you possess a combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner as well as the ability to translate complex
- You score with ability to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds and fluent English skills in written and spoken. German knowledge is advantageous
- You are flexible to travel 30%-40% of the time.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time