Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SSI) is looking to strengthen our team with an experienced Data Analyst to support our Performance Controlling organization. Using the latest business intelligence tools and processes, this position will be responsible for collecting, consolidating and interpreting data from multiple sources to aid in creation of various financial reports. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, extremely detail oriented, and be able to transform data into information for consumption by both executive management and colleagues.
- Analyze current manual processes for improvement opportunities to optimize efficiency and quality
- Design and maintain data systems and databases; this includes transferring data into new formats and fixing other data-related problems
- Preparing reports for management that effectively communicate trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members stakeholders, using visual techniques as necessary
- Develop routines that can be automated and easily scaled for reuse in other areas
- Strong skills in industry standard tools/platforms for data analytics and visualization such as R, SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Celonis, or comparable
- Solid understanding of finance topics including knowledge of all financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement) and interactions between the different statements as well as budget & planning
- Advanced excel skills (Pivot Tables / Formulas / Functions), VBA and experience with other business intelligence tools (i.e. Qlik).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.