Role: : Sr PCB Designer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Sr PCB Designer with strong working knowledge of Angular help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
We are looking for a senior PCB designer with additional expertise in designing mechanical enclosures and in using 3D printers.
The Engineer is expected to collaborate with different system design teams to understand the requirements and to develop fitting solutions.
It will make the engineer more suitable for the role if there is interest and exposure to test and measuring equipment along with operation of thermal chambers.
The job involves multi-layer PCB designs in mixed signal domain ( Digital/Analog/RF ).
Further the Engineer is expected to adhere to the process and argument for efficiency and to get the design for the first time right.
Engineer passion to introduce additional process measures to further cement the group's expertise will be received with great enthusiasm and interest.
Based on the experience and demonstrated expertise, the engineer in this role may soon evolve into a lead role.
Use Your Skills!
We are looking for Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering with 5+ years of professional experience
• Expertise in using ECAD tools such as Mentor/Altium/Zuken software (any one is ok)
• Very good knowledge of MCAD tools such as Nx, Solid Edge, Solid works (any one is ok)
• Very good knowledge of relevant IPC design standards for Library creation / PCB design / Schematic Entry
• Should be able to understand and read schematics independently.
• Should have awareness of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity concepts for PCB.
• Strong Design for manufacturing, design for test, design for Electromagnetic compatibility skills ? Important
• Should work with PCB manufacturers and PCB assembly houses to understand manufacturing rules.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, managing own time to meet project milestones and schedules.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with good working attitude.
• IPC CID/ CID + certification is a big plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time