Role: Electrical Engineer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you craft the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Noida.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution –our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
We make real what matters!
- We are looking for a professional who is strong in engineering & design of Low Voltage Switchgear/Switchboards
- Provides support & resolution to issues / problems of the engineered product during manufacturing
- Fair electrical domain knowledge with experience in design of Low Voltage products Viz. Switchgear / Switchboard (PCC - Power Control Centre, MCC - Motor Control Centre).
What you need to make real what matters!!
- We need a graduate in Electrical Engineering with 2 to 8 years of relevant experience in designing of Electrical products/system
- Expertise in Zuken E3 and/or PromisE ECAD applications and considerable knowledge in AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge about Air Circuit Breakers/Relays and other electrical components.
- Develop control & protection circuits for various Low Voltage applications.
- Ability to interpret ANSI/NEMA/UL/IEC Standards related to Low Voltage in manufacturing process.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time