• Budgeting and forecasting: CAPEX and OPEX planning, unit planning, headcount planning, productivity measures, etc.
• Financial reporting and analysis: timely delivery of monthly reporting package with high quality, provide comments and alerts, etc.
• Production cost controlling and TP calculation: standard cost calculation, actual cost tracking, margin analysis, PUMA, etc.
• R&D project cost controlling: project budget planning and controlling, target BK calculation, business plan preparation etc.
• Inventory and asset management: stocktaking, ratio analysis, fixed assets process coordination, AR tracking etc.
• Support month end closing activities.
• Other tasks assigned by superior.
More than 3 years experience in Finance/accounting area.
Bachelor degree major in Finance or Economics.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time