Join us as Head of IT at Siemens Financial Services (SFS) in Poland (Warsaw).
You will be a partner to SFS, understanding the business needs and ensuring
that the IT solutions meet the requirements of the business. You will align
with our Global SFS IT organization and Siemens IT to implement the respecting
IT projects and deliver existing services for Poland.
You will lead a small team. This role may require occasional travel to United Kingdom or Germany to meet Regional or global IT Management
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage customer relationship and serve as the interface between SFS Leasing Business, SFS IT and Siemens IT to prioritise IT demands, ensuring priority topics are delivered and incidents resolved. Clarification and pre-analysis of IT specific local demands and ensure prioritisation aligned with customer expectations.
- Manage IT delivery and IT projects based on SFS IT governance guidelines and processes.
- Develop IT budget according to business and IT strategy with respective prioritisation and in alignment with IT governance. Manage external expenditure as well as ensuring accuracy in forecast and actual reporting. Identify local cost saving potentials and monitor implementation.
- Manage business-initiated IT demands from initial demand to project initiation. Support all IT projects in the area of testing, change management and go live preparation.
- Manage local delivery of IT services and applications including User Engagement and Information Security. Ensure participation in Change Advisory Boards and adherence to Change and Release process. Act as the Polish Information Security Advisor and ensure local compliance or regulatory IT controls (e.g. ITGC) are followed.
- Perform IT target setting in line with SFS IT and business targets. Perform regular service reporting (e.g. demand portfolio, KPI’s, costs) to meet customer requirements. Ensure information sharing within SFS to promote IT activity and service improvements.
- Support Application Competency Centres with support for audit topics and execution, compliance and ITGC, as well as supporting continuous improvement topics.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 5 years experience in position of IT manager: full understanding of demand management, portfolio management and user engagement methodologies.
- Relationship management skills to build effective partnerships with the SFS business and Global Services in the SFS IT organisation.
- Experience in working in matrix organization and international collaboration.
- Knowledge of IT trends in the market place, ability to apply technology as appropriate to the business needs.
- Understanding of ITIL and keeping abreast of developments.
- Experience in managing and governing IT enabled business change projects across applications, infrastructure, process improvement and compliance.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence throughout the organisation in order to promote and deliver the IT strategic plan and implementation.
- Strong leadership skills to drive topics and influence stockholders
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Willingness to work in Warsaw (Polish language will be a plus).
- Knowledge of financial services business would be an advantage.
- Wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact on business,
- Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Work in an international environment, opportunity to collaborate with cross-region teams;
- Space to fulfil your ambitions and develop also managerial skills,
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company – Siemens exists since 1847 and we (Siemens Finance) have been present in Poland for 22 years;
- Comfortable working environment – canteen, doctor, leisure and relax rooms on-site;
- Possibility to work remotely on chosen days;
- A selection of benefits (including, among others, Multisport card private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days off) .
What else should I know?
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
How to join us?
Please send us your CV in English.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time