The Healthineers Service Management Professional will be part of the SHS IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Datacenter NAM&LAM team, a member of a Global Organization. This position will be supporting R&D and Manufacturing datacenters in the North America and Latin America regions. Tasks include monitoring, operating and maintaining servers within the SHS IT Datacenters. The position will report to the Team Lead of the SHS IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Datacenter NAM&LAM department.
- Operate, maintain, improve and monitor, VMWare Farms, storage, servers (virtual and physical), and show willingness of continual self-improvement in your areas of responsibility
- Expertise in backup technologies - Commvault backup \ VMware snapshot technologies \ VSAN
- Administration of Windows and Linux Servers
- Proceeds with assigned day-to-day IT operations activities remotely.
- Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as 1st point of contact in subject matters.
- Elaboration of security concepts and guarantee of compliance with security requirements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
- Ability to use initiative when needed
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Quick learner and efficient ability to get into new technologies and architectures
- Good knowledge in Active Directory and IT backend operations
- Basic in scripting with PowerShell or other scripting tools
- Basic in Microsoft Security Guidelines
- Good experience in one of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, PKI
- Good administrative experience with Virtual environments
- Good understanding of network technologies and principles
- Good knowledge of ITIL
- Good Knowledge in Cloud technologies
- 8+ years of relevant work experience within the IT infrastructure area with a background of IT Backend operations
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar
- Good knowledge in Office 365
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft SQL would be an advantage
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time