Place of work
2 300 EUR/month
From 2300€ + VARIABLE PART
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Reporting for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia. We have been consulting on adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting Professionals. With us, you will never be bored!
On our Quest for Top-Notch Reporting, the next challenge is the migration of all existing SAP systems to the latest, unified SAP platform, customized for our Business.
We are currently searching for an experienced General Ledger and Report to Record accountant with advanced SAP experience for Accounting Team Lead position in area of:
- Accounting Governance and Advisory
- General Ledger,
- Closing & Reporting,
- Fixed Assets / Leasing,
- Revenue Recognition and
- Governance role for AP/AR/C&B
- Implementation of new IFRS standards
If you have what it takes based on the description below and feel like a career in International Accounting Governance is your next step, we will be thrilled to welcome you on board!
Your main responsibilities:
- Act as Primary Contact and lead the team of Accounting Professionals in both personal (people management) and operational tasks (general ledger, accounting governance and closing activities, and in projects)
- Keep the good relationship and cooperation with the countries’ representatives, other departments and headquarter colleagues
- Support and coordinate Accounting Professionals during the SAP Project Implementation
- Drive process improvements and automation
- 8+ Years of Working Experience in General Ledger and Report to Record
- Competent IFRS and Slovak GAAP Knowledge
- Leadership Predisposition to coordinate other team members
- In-depth know-how of SAP FI and CO
- Stress-resistance, Ability to handle Unforeseen Situations
- Experience performing in an agile Development Organization
- Independent Working Style and Stakeholder Mentality
- Strong Communication Skills through different Channels
- Analytical and conceptional thinking capabilities
- English proficiency
- Prioritization and Time-management Ability
- Experience with process automation is an advantage
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time