Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide outstanding financial solutions. Do you want to play a meaningful role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for groundbreaking solutions that improve value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?Siemens Financial Services has established a new platform for automated and manual credit decision workflows, including e.g. credit agency checks. This application is now used in many European countries as well as in the USA. You will be part of a small SFS IT team that is responsible for requirements engineering, review of IT design specifications, coordination of implementation and rollout of changes as well as service management of the system. You will also be involved in projects that involve or interface with the system. This team also forms the expert knowledge pool in that area.
As an IT Solution Expert, You will:
- Coordinate, manage and support end-to-end business analysis, system configuration, support estimations, training, testing, documentation and go-live.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with the support/systems teams, handle incidents and service requests as well as perform application monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure any changes are performed in accordance with our change management procedures and audit standards.
- Integrate new technologies and process improvements to improve economic efficiency for the team, the customer, end users and business profitability.
- Ensure system is compliant in accordance with internal and external standards.
- Define, implement and coordinate measures to improve performance and KPIs.
To make a difference, you should have:
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and supporting role with business processes, system architecture.
- Technology-related skills in financial applications, systems & platforms
- Practical experience with Cloud platform (e.g. Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in compliance topics (IT Controls, Regulation), management (creation, maintenance and review) of IT and compliance related documentation
- ITIL qualification or demonstrable considerable relevant experience desired
- Analysis skills and ability to prioritize and manage own time. Decision Making in terms of changes, processes and in cases of uncertainty. Demonstrated experience of managing IT changes.
- Highly positive, self-driven and motivated, able to work alone or as part of a geographically virtual team, demonstrable willingness to assist colleagues and support team members in achieving goals and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and teamworking skills. Multicultural awareness, respect and tolerance. Professional English required, knowledge of German or other European language desirable.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary.
Preferred knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Operating System Support skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access)
- Knowledge of web technologies (REST, Soap, etc) and network technologies (TCP/IP, etc)
- IT Security technologies, e.g. encryption, 2FA
- Business process knowledge (commercial banking, finance and leasing, etc.)
- Experience with agile processes and tools (e.g. Scrum)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time