The Challenge and The Areas of Responsibilities
- You are co-responsible for the strategy and performance of the Mendix Business (ARR, logos, growth) in selected verticals of Siemens’ Digital Industries.
- You lead a team of market / industry experts setting the priorities to make Mendix a leading brand for the Industrial Manufacturing Cloud business and define the targets for related functions included in your responsibility.
- You actively drive the successful transformation of the offering, business model and go-to-market in view of global market & digitalization opportunities as well as emerging industry trends.
- You are the ambassador for Industrial applications, templates and business internally within Siemens and externally in selected DI verticals.
- You identify opportunities and implement them to successfully engage in the marketplace, increase reputation and awareness addressing industry-specific trends and topics of actuality. This includes e. g. Thought Leadership initiatives, strategic content creation and platform evangelism, where applicable, in collaboration with relevant Siemens BU’s & segments of DI
- With your team you create high-quality assets to explain the key role of low-code in Industrial Manufacturing, to increase the sense of urgency for its adoption and the business opportunities attached to it.
- You align messaging as well as market-facing activity plan in close collaboration with the Mendix Marketing team and other the Siemens BU’s, verticals organizations and business segments in order to support creation of ARR-generating leads. This includes e.g. support of events, speaking engagements, conferences, webinars and press activities.
- You act as segment liaise with selected analysts from the Industry Manufacturing Business case, make sure they are always up-to-day and understand the progress in portfolio innovation and ability to execute.
- You support creation of Sales Plays to help enablement of our G2M channels.
- You define target customer references with the Industry team and are responsible for the implementation of customer advocacy programs.
- You feed industry content to Digital & Field Marketing, and continuous update of Industry section on websites and marketplace.
- You support stakeholders in the organization with market and competitive intelligence content creation in this space as one main input to strategy, driving market messages & customer advocacy programs
- You lead selected app “launches” to market and customer advocacy program
- As a leader, you will listen, empower your teams to contribute, foster collaboration and focus on the customers.
Mission of the role
You pro-actively drive our engagement model in the marketplace and actively help grow the business leveraging the vast opportunities in the manufacturing industries. You shape the transformation of our today’s business and organization to succeed in the defined areas.
- Proven, successful track record in successful customer engagements and growing new business, improvement areas and synergies creation in the Industry Business.
- Management experience – leading a team of people, ideally in different regions.
- Ability to navigate in complex organizations, identify and build a collaboration environment with the relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, a customer-oriented mindset and a strong results orientation.
- Proven ability to active listen to customers, analysts, understand their expectations, effectively present our value propositions, persuade and negotiate
- In-depth knowledge of how industry processes (focus on manufacturing) with the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for Mendix and its low-code offering.
- Strong drive to succeed, are highly collaborative, demonstrate integrity and top-tier thought leadership.
- Ability to create and expand trust across people and teams.
- A high level of communications skills and a proven ability to structure executive and presentations and present relevant business content.
- Academic degree in marketing, communication, engineering, business or other related fields.
- Multi-year experiences in Industrial Manufacturing, System Integration Companies in Marketing and Communication.
- Proven experiences with SaaS / PaaS business model
- Fluency in English additional languages are always an asset
High motivation in supporting shaping the future of our Mendix business
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time