We are looking for a software engineer to be part of a new development team in the area of SIMATIC Industrial Automation for TIA Portal (WinCC).
We participate on the development of the WinCC Engineering System as part of the SIMATIC Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal), which our customers use to configure the SIMATIC HMI systems, including Panels and various PC Runtimes.
The primary responsibility of a software engineer is to produce high quality code and be part of an agile development team, using SCRUM methods.
· Contribute to High Quality implementation of User Stories.
· Participate in SCRUM process, be agile.
· Produce High Quality Code for Features and Functionality.
· Adherence to architecture, design and quality guidelines, code quality guidelines and metrics.
· Independent Problem analysis and Bug Fixing within the product.
· Effective Collaboration with Team, and Stakeholders.
- A High sense of Ownership.
- Passionate about Code Quality,
- Innovation Mindset, excited about Continuous Improvement.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude.
- Imbibes a Growth Mindset.
Must have / Proficient
C# / .Net
Nunit & moq framework
Test driven development
TFS 2019, VS Productivity Tools
Design patterns & SOLID principals
Good to have / Moderate exposure
gRPC communication FW
Git version / configuration management
Awareness of Code Quality Metrices
HTML5 , CSS 3.0.
Nice to have / knows about
Performance analysis tool e.g. Dot trace
Multi thread debugging
JS Test framework
Domain Knowledge of Automation systems preferably SIMATIC and HMI.
Education \ Qualification
BE / BTech / MCA / MS / MTech in Computer Science or equivalent IT Branch
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time