Machine Learning Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Involvement in development of Innovative Products and Solution Development processes
- Design competitive Python based AI/ML services and user experience and create prototypes for demonstration
- The role entails leveraging Data Science and Machine Learning to solve typical problems within an organization and create IP that could be deployed in a productized mode. This will entail significant hands-on work on multiple Technologies, Data Analysis, Identifying data patterns, ML models, Insights generation
- Training Algorithms for dedicated system to reduce complexity
- Read, Recognize and Analyze OCR Image based on Graphics and Text from PDF and translate content into structured information
- Develop an interface to project data base (MongoDB Document Data Base)
- Take strong initiatives and highly result oriented
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Do you have 2 - 4 years’ experience on Python and Machine Learning with Neural network
- Strong experience in Data Engineering and Analytics
- Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB), and hands on experience in MongoDB is must
- Expert in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
- Very good experience with data science and machine learning (Neural network)
- Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask, Django
- Fluent in using a neural network framework such as TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, or Theano with understanding of back - propagation and other mathematical concepts employed by modern ML methods
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time