About the role
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!
This is your role. What part will you play?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer (>4 years) with strong business ethics and good technical knowledge in LV switchgear, MCC, PCC,EMS, Digitalization and LV Motor.
- Visit customers to identify, create opportunities for low voltage switchgear from assigned OEMs. Add new customers.
- Conclude technical & commercial discussion with customers. Make price offers though channel partners. Predict competitor offerings etc.
- To maintain sales systematic, bottoms up planning, visit reports, timely order booking etc
- Track record of consistently achieving sales target, experienced in enhancing market penetration and growth in business volume by direct selling & through Channel/distribution sales.
- A keen planner and strategist in managing business operations with focus on top-line and bottom-line performance and expertise in determining company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and corporate objectives.
- Should maintain healthy business relation with major corporate and industrial client, ensuring customer satisfaction always.
- Should have learning appetite which is important to drive innovative products and solution in the market.
- Should possess effective communication, problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to coordinate with senior management and a good team player. He/she should be flexible to different model of operation (remote or while travelling).
- Should be vocal about both wins and loss / good and bad in day to day business.
- Skilled in sales data analysis, periodical forecasting, conducting competitor analysis & products
- Excellent Knowledge of CRM Tool operation, MS office in also essential.
Education & Experience Required !
Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5-10 Years of Experience in sales of LV switchgear and LV Motor.
You will be performing this from Pune , India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire region, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time