Electro-mobility is one of the growth markets with a significant impact on the mobility and energy market. As a major player in the energy market, Siemens intends to take a leading position in this growth market. Within our team you will have the opportunity to work in a start-up like environment and to take on responsibility in flat hierarchies. On the other hand, you benefit from the support of a major corporation when it comes to the actual implementation of your own ideas.
- In your new role you are responsible for our global (IEC-market) Sales activities and as part of our leadership team you play an important role in defining and executing our strategy to gain fast and sustainably an ambiguous market share
- You are responsible to setup & steer a global direct and indirect Sales network, the continuous improvement of the CRM process to assure high degree of customer satisfaction and NPS
- You provide consolidated market requirements & customer feedback to PLM, SCM & Service for further portfolio development as well as process & service improvement
- You lead by example, you have excellent communication and networking skills and keep close and trustful relationship with important internal and external stakeholder and key customer
- The basis of your success is a master’s degree in a STEM field, add. MBA would be an advantage
- You have proven track record in sophisticated product, system and solution sales including SaaS, ideally gained experience in e-mobility environment
- You are a problem-solving and fact-oriented decision maker with “getting-things-done-mentality”, you are strongly target-oriented with appropriate risk assertiveness
- You have experience in international matrix-organizations paired with start-up mentality and “Nobody Is Perfect But A Team Can Be” spirit
- Very good English – and German skills complete your profile, further languages are welcome; international travels are part of your job
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time