The Cybersecurity Service Operation Manager is service oriented job and responsible for proactive implementation and execution of the Cybersecurity requirements within the assigned factories of responsibility by RC-CN CYS and in full alignment with the Global Cybersecurity Strategy under the direction of CCSO (Chief Cybersecurity Officer). The focus of this role is to ensure advanced security technologies are leveraged for increasing the Cybersecurity posture to secure factory IT, OT and Product.
The successful candidate will be a passionate and experienced manufacturing professional who can apply best security practices to secure the production process, and ability to effectively communicate to different business and top managers, be able to lead and execute the Cybersecurity strategy which defined by CCSO, demonstrate drive, intelligence, maturity, and energy to proven a good team player.
- Support in implementing and executing of all Cybersecurity requirements (e.g., risk management, Asset Classification and Protection process, Cybersecurity Awareness Campaigns and Training, etc.) in area of responsibility
- Main responsibility is taking care of and interfacing to IT (Information Technology) / OT (Operational Technology) and PSS (Product & Solution Security) within assigned factories and act as Account Manager from RC-CN CYS
- · You should be able to identify customer needs from service perspective and deliver qualified services to customer and keep & maintain well communication with customer continuously
- Support in adhering to Cybersecurity compliance with headquarter and promote Cybersecurity services to all business units, lighten and influence importance of cybersecurity to top management
- Partners and collaborates with factory IT, OT, R&D team to remediate security vulnerabilities
- Perform and conduct security assessments and configuration audits on internal systems, working with other teams to provide guidance and solutions for remediation.
- · Support the design of security hardening concepts and processes e.g., patching, backup, vulnerability management on OT and PSS and its implementation
- Present report findings and remediation recommendations to factory top managers
- Collaborate with business IT, ISA, ISP, PSSE and PSSO to ensure full coverage of all Cybersecurity management topics in the area of responsibility in order to drive risk transparency, threat and impact awareness, identification of assets that need to be protected as well as creation and implementation of required Protection Concepts
- An effective communicator with exceptional analytical, technical, negotiation and relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and top management
- Collaborate with local/regional IT and OT management to facilitate the strategic oversight of Cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled, and reported to factory top managers
- Resolve conflict (striving for win-win outcomes) and deliver tough messages in a professional manner
- Continuously develop security technical solutions by state-of-art technology and implement them into factories centrally from RC-CN CYS perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management and Information systems or relevant equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge and experience in IT environment in a Factory is mandatory
- · IT audit and customer service background is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ relevant experience in large-scale enterprise cybersecurity operations
- implemented 10+ projects as Project Manager in cross-functional and technically complex IT projects, global project experiences are preferred e.g., cloud based and traditional IT infrastructure projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including executive-level presentations
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and timely decision-making capability
- Certified at CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP, CISP, CISM, CISA, CCSK, CCSP, COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001LA and other industry and vendor specific certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks like ISO27001, ISO27005, ISO27017/8, IEC62443, NIST, ENISA etc.
- Familiarity with PMP project management methodologies required and PMP or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Familiarity with China Cyber Law, National cybersecurity standards and correlated European Union’s data protection law - GDPR and others e.g., PCI DSS and HIPAA
- Knowledge of OWASP Web and Mobile Top 10 vulnerabilities and identifying them
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a positive and effective manner.
- Ability to work in a multi-culture team environment.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time