Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manager, Project Management. This role will sit in our Cary, NC location.
The Project Management Manger is responsible for managing large and complex projects for the Senior Management team in the Customer Service organization. Project focus will be internally and/or externally and include technical, service, financial, consultative and change management aspects. Projects will have a cross-functional scope and complexity in nature. This individual will also be responsible for managing a team of highly skilled Project Managers within the Customer Service Project Management Organization. This individual will have to have an extensive background in project management with people management skills.
- · Lead and Manage a team of Project Managers
- · Lead the execution and the implementation of diverse, complex projects
- · Act as the primary liaison between Senior Management and the project teams
- · Effectively manage the collaboration, communication and knowledge exchange of all stakeholders involved
- · Specific tasks include the set-up of an effective project organization, development of an ambitious project plan, leading the project kick-off, driving the project activities effectively, stakeholder management, adherence to budget, recognizing dependencies, tracking of deliverables, providing regular status updates and routing formal project documentation to the project teams and key stakeholders in a timely manner. Complete assigned projects while accurately recording findings and decision.
- · Part of the activities will be to identify and quantify optimization potential and overall impact to the organization using qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly gather industry fundamentals and business operations.
- Excellent analytical skills supporting project methodology, incl. experience in simulations
- Background in managing projects with focus on logistics is advantageous
- Understanding of analytical and financial aspects in managing assigned projects
- Ability to work effectively in Matrix organization
- Methodological approach to define scope, action plans and delivery
- Experience with database analysis
- Exceptional communication skills to interact, drive, and present on different levels in the organization
- Identify and mitigate risks to the implementation
- Proficiency in MS office suite and Project Management software (experience in Simulation Software is desired)
- Fluency in English
Education / Knowledge / Experience
- Project Management (e.g. PMI, PMP, PRINCE2) Certification
- Associates degree or equivalent with an emphasis in a technical field.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in leading team of Project Managers
- 10+ years of Senior project or program management, with excellent track record in managing complex, multi stakeholder projects
- 7+ years of successful experience in (medical) technology related field
- Lean or six sigma experience/ certification desired
- Consulting and/or change management experience advantageous
- Travel 10%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.