Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing, and electronics design meet tomorrow. The Xcelerator portfolio helps companies of all sizes create and demonstrate digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities, and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software –Where today meets tomorrow
About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries Software. To support our growth with our Xcelerator portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the Sales department in Spain is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, You will be responsible for generating revenue through Named Accounts and/or key vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understand and sell solutions to high-level business problems with general assistance, incorporating all Siemens Xcelerator portfolios. Establish and maintain customer relationships independently at the line management level, and with coaching/support at the senior management and executive levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Value Selling
- Engage customers and develop strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (DISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
- Translate value statements into opportunity-specific value propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
- With minimal guidance, develop and execute complete sales including competitive counter-tactics to competitively differentiate DISW products/services and position DISW best to respond to customer’s needs.
- Secure commitment at appropriate levels for customers to buy from Siemens PLM.
- Industry Knowledge
- Apply general knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to align with DISW products and services.
- Explain industry and market facts as they relate to specific areas of sales responsibly to position DISW as a key provider.
- Apply knowledge of competitors’ products/services and sales strategies to position DISW as the solution relative to the customer’s needs.
- Anticipate and identify possible issues based on competitors' specific deal knowledge and discuss strategies in order to avoid it.
- With assistance, leverage DISW capabilities and resources across the organization to deliver mutual value.
- Business methods
- Verify accuracy and reliability of client information to ensure an effective sales strategy.
- Establish overall account plans and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve targets.
- Identify contract issues for the negotiation process.
- Establish and maintain forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
- Experienced account manager (minim 5 years) selling Digitalization with a strong sales background
- Ability to interact with executive management on industry and business topics around value
- Effective in communicating strategic direction of Siemens and value of the entire portfolio to the client
- Commercially astute and familiar with Siemens sales processes
- Collaborative in nature, team builder and motivator
- Strong customer orientation, enthusiasm, and persuasion skills
- Focused on results with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills
- Open to travel mainly around Spain and flexibility as required (50%)
- Fluent Spanish and English
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a collaborative working environment with some of the best minds in the business, ambitious projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally, you will be located in either Barcelona, Madrid, or Bilbao, for the right person, and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time