- Define strategy and lead initiatives to advance and improve campaign lifecycle supporting systems
- Work closely with senior management to ensure strategic alignment of campaign processes and systems with overall business goals
- Ensure accurate data and reporting across the campaign planning, development and execution lifecycle to support business goals
- Ensure data in campaign plans, sales force automation, marketing automation, budgeting and project planning systems are aligned and represents the decisions made by the business.
- Regularly meet with management representatives of the marketing and sales organizations to drive alignment
- Responsible to drive business alignment and prioritization process. Preparation activities, meetings, and post meeting action follow up.
- Able to identify problems, find the most appropriate solution, communicate and implement without the need for day to day oversight.
- Ability to establish courses of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal; implementation of plans; actions taken to ensure this.
- Ability to analyze, organize and present numerical data, such as financial and statistical information in a clear, compelling and digestible way that is easy for others to understand
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely; expressing themselves well in groups and in one-one discussions; delivers effective presentations.
- Makes active attempts to influence events and to achieve goals. Sees opportunities and acts on them. Originates action and thinks on their feet
- Work closely with peers across the organization on large projects, initiatives or strategies.
- Good understanding of the broad Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an information technology or business discipline.
- 5 years experience with sales and marketing campaign development process
- 3 years’ experience of database systems required.
- Strong proficiency with Content Management Systems, CRM and marketing automation tools
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel,
- 2 years programming /scripting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management skills required.
- Experience of working within the engineering software industry preferred
- Normal Office environment – may work from any Siemens office or remote
- Will be required to travel internationally, up to 15%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.