If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
The manufacturing industry is facing its largest transformation process. And we want to ensure the industry’s success in the future. To do so, we need forward-thinkers who have an eye for the bigger picture; and clever minds looking for answers. Help us get the manufacturing industry ready for “industry 4.0.”
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a manufacturing engineer, you will collaborate with R&D/ brother factory teams to create and optimize production processes, define testing equipment-concept based on PTS, specify machines (in particular, testing equipment) and solve problems for production sustaining. Your responsibilities also include:
1) Planning of Module test for ETU/PCB, including testing technology and testing equipment engineering based on product testing requirement and specification.
2) Solution of test equipment.
3) Continuously productivity improvement.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1) Bachelor’s degree or above, electrotechnical background (engineering degree, major in engineering/ application electrical/ automation, etc.);
2) 3~5 years’ experience in special machinery for electronics manufacturing and testing;
3) Experience in electronics testing, electrical component testing, Auto testing, PLC or electric product function test;
4) Experience in special machinery for electronics manufacturing and testing, Experience in electronics testing Equipment (AOI, ICT, FVT);
5) Ability of Labview / C++, C# programming is preferred;
6) Deep understanding of manufacturing principles;
7) Structured failure diagnosis;
9) Advanced English in both oral and writing.
Just apply for the position, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time