The Accounting & Controlling Regional HUB is an accounting, closing and reporting competence centre, covering most companies of Siemens Healthineers in Europe. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 20 Legal Entities in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
Do you want to work in a Healthineers environment?
As part of SHS AC Hub you will be responsible for end-to-end subledger accounting activities in the areas of Accounts Payable / Intercompany Clearing for the countries under your responsibility.
With responsibilities comprising the bellow activities, among many others…
- Verification of 3rd party invoices;
- Posting of 3rd party Invoices;
- Posting of IC invoices;
- Management of Vendor Accounts (AP/ICC);
- Account Reconciliation (GR/IR, Vendor);
- Call Center (Country Green Numbers);
- ICC/AR Cash Collection / Monitoring Clarification server;
You will respond directly to the Team Leader of the Subledger Team and to the Heads of Accounting of the Companies under your responsibility.
In Siemens Healthineers we are aiming to continuously improve our processes and utilize the opportunities digitalization offers, but we don’t compromise on the quality of books & records!
- University degree in Accounting /Economics will be a plus, but experience based on knowledge of accounting processes will be equally valued;
- Experience in accounting will be valued;
- English and German mandatory;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- SAP System knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure, in an accounting environment;
- People Oriented;
- Team player, analytical & deadline orientation;
- Ownership/Governance oriented;
- Good organization skills;
- Positive attitude.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time