Role: : . Scrum Master
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Scrum Master with strong working knowledge of Angular help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
We are looking for Bachelor / Master of Engineering in CSE / IT / ECE, MCA with Minimum 8 years’ experience in software development industry, of which at least 2-3 years successfully performing Scrum Master Role.
• Is guide and coach to all stakeholders and participants involved within the agile delivery ensuring the scrum ceremonies are executed correctly and that team lives by the values and practices of scrum and agile.
• Have good facilitation skills and should have facilitated the Scrum Events ( Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Review/Demo, Retrospective , Product Backlog Refinement).
• Provide all needed support to the Scrum Team using a servant leadership style (by using persuasion rather than authority) and leading by example.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
• Have ability to identify problems, impediments, dependencies and other team dysfunctions. Should be able to facilitate quick resolution to keep teams highly motivated and productive.
• Guide, Coach and Work with Product Owner for an effective Product Backlog Management ( Availability of DOR state backlog items in advance for the teams, etc)
• Resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation.
• Ensuring all needed information/reports/dashboards as agreed and needed by the organization are up-to-date at all time and available, hence create an environment of transparency.
• Is Humble, willing to do whatever is necessary to help the team achieve its goal, leads by example to recognize the value in all team members
• Have a strong focus on “Continuous Improvement” in all aspects (People, Process, Technology). Encourage, Recommend, Guide and Support continuous improvement activities.
• Foster Team collaboration and help in resolving conflict
• Have a good Communication and Facilitation skills
• Actively participate in Scrum Master Community of Practices (COP) to share and gain best practices, lessons learned and other know-how.
• Work with Agile transformation Coaches and support the agile transition journey in Siemens
• Expert level of Scrum Maser experience & Technical Skills in C++ , JAVA or in UI technologies
• Any Agile or Scrum Master Certification will be an added advantage
• Have worked in any one of the Agile Life Cycle Management Tools like TFS, Rally, Jira, VersionOne, etc. to support the agile development activities.
• Knowledge of other agile approaches, like: Kanban, XP, etc.
• Basic understanding of Test Driven Development, Refactoring, CI/CD, etc
What is NOT expected from the Scrum Master:
• Trying to be 100% Perfect
• Not ready to experiment. Not allow small failures
• People Manager for the Scrum Team
• Pushing Scrum Team on Commitments
• Stepping into PO/Project Management shoes
• Command and Control approach
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time