Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
The Cyber Security Vulnerability Management team is responsible for detection and remediation of vulnerabilities for all Siemens assets.
As a part of an international team you will play a key role in designing, developing and maintaining the components of the Vulnerability Management solution where critical information is processed in order detect, track and remediate vulnerabilities. Aligning and connecting with external peers e.g., IT infrastructure, Service providers, and IT strategy to empower VM to contribute to the overall IT and security strategy will also be one of your responsibilitiesAs Integration specialist you will:
- Build, test and maintain integrations between systems that support high volumes of related data.
- Model data according to the needs of the Vulnerability Management processes and customer requirements.
- Process and transform data in order to fulfill the business needs.
- Automate testing and deployment of developments, integrations and interfaces
- Identify areas of improvement within workflows of solutions through ongoing research and validation
- Becoming part of an internationally distributed team
- Interacting with external providers in the concept, development, and deployment phases to ensure that Siemens’ requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related area.
- Proven expertise in designing, developing and integrating software components, (3 years of professional experience or similar). Mastery of one high level language (C, C#, Java, etc.) is expected.
- Proven expertise with database and persistence technologies, for both development and integration (3 years of professional experience). Solid knowledge of TSQL is required, database design expertise is definitively a plus
- Strong automation mindset and solid scripting skills (e.g. in Perl, Python, etc.)
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers
- Willingness to build up your technical knowledge and to strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of system architectures is a plus
- Proficiency with DevOps tools (e.g., Ansible, puppet, git, Jenkins) and CI/CD workflows is a plus
- Proficient with virtualization and containerization technologies is a plus
- Vulnerability Management knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time