Role: : Test Architect
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Test Architect with strong working knowledge of Angular help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
• Design of test solutions based on Software requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Ability to conceptualize a given problem, plan and implement a solution, test it, debug any problems, and present an uncomplicated, easy to use solution to enhance user experience.
• Detailed eye for design, focusing on client interaction, ease of use simple, yet attractive designs.
• Highly motivated self-starter with extensive experience in core aspects of application design, web application development
• Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on time projects.
• Ability to mentor and Guide junior team members is essential.
• Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams.
• Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Automation framework or solutions.
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: Bachelor / Master of Engineering in CSE / IT / ECE, MCA
Experience: 8+ years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications and 4+ years of hands-on experience as test specialist with deep network domain and technical knowledge on design, implementation, use, enabling of the testing function.
• Good understanding of network domain and network protocols such as SNMP, NETCONF, HRP, MRP etc.,
• Supporting the POs and Test Manager in achieving their strategic goals for the Test Team by providing technical support.
• Working close with POs to classify the tests that can be automated and ensure that majority of the features are automated.
• Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill set of the team.
• Knowledge on risk-based testing and its advantages.
• Ability to do test automation for software’s built on Linux based Dockers, Kubernetes orchestration platform.
• Must have strong knowledge on Selenium frameworks.
• Must have advanced knowledge on TestNG, Cucumber and Mocha frameworks.
• Hands on experience with functional and Non-Functional Test automation practices (Performance, Security etc.,)
• Experience with build, testing and continuous integration tools and integrating test automation framework on cloud or on prem infrastructure.
• Good understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps (Azure, Jenkins) and related tools
• Working knowledge of Source code control like TFS, GIT or similar CM tools
• Possessing the certification in test architecture areas by any reputed institution is added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time