SIMEA Sibiu is specialized in the production of electrical and electronic parts and components, cable manufacturing, metal processing, electrical motors and components production. As a member of the Siemens Corporation, SIMEA Sibiu takes advantage of cooperation with various divisions to ensure top quality, innovative solutions and competitive prices on an international level.
SRE Location Manager – Simea Sibiu SRL
- Local Management (CFO, CEO and Business Units)
- Head of Asset Management (incl. Business Administration)
- External landlords and tenants
- Internal & external service providers
The role that you will play:
- Strategy: Support and execution of the legal entity’s Siemens Real Estate (SRE) strategy in coordination with Asset Management Area and local management (CFO, CEO and Business Units).
- Representative of real estate unit to local management and local authority (duties and taxes, registration of assets/constructions, authorizations), including revaluations of buildings and lands according the legal and Siemens regulations. Interface between Simea Sibiu SRL and SRE Dept. within Siemens SRL for all Real Estate issues.
- Customer management: Local interface to internal & external customers with high on-site availability. Alignment and management of customer mid- and long-term real estate requirements (incl. claim management). Single point of contact for all internal and external Real Estate issues within Simea Sibiu SRL (e.g., requests, claims) for all sites. Management of claims for Real Estate issues received from internal clients and settlement in due time.
- Lease: Management of existing lease-in/out contracts (incl. space, net rent, operational expenses, terms, termination clauses, service management). Negotiation and closing of lease-in and lease-out contracts, as well as administration of the existing lease contracts, including extensions/ contractual changes for all sites of Simea Sibiu SRL.
- Maintenance: Development of maintenance plan to ensure real estate lifecycle maintenance according to location strategy and to fulfil customer specific maintenance requirements. Steering and execution of maintenance projects. Administration of maintenance tools (e.g., Planon). Ensure the implementation of given maintenance principles. Organizing and supervising construction, modernization, installation and maintenance activities.
- Facility Management & Services: Management of the tender process, negotiation and contracting in cooperation with procurement department (e.g., scope, terminations, KPI). Technical support for preparation of the requests of quotations and negotiations, closing of contracts for Facility Management services related to the building. Managing, coordination and steering Facility Management service providers (e.g., security, supply of utilities, cleaning, maintenance of green spaces, snow removal, technical services related to the building and its equipment – air conditioning installations, communication technology, fire protection). Permanent monitoring of the supplier performance and identification and implementation of improvement/saving measures in close cooperation with SCM department. Claim management of Facility Management related tasks. Preparation and updating of technical plans of the buildings. Technical approval of orders and invoices related to Real Estate portfolio of Simea Sibiu SRL, as well as monitoring the finalization of the acquisition process, including reception of goods/services in conformity with the contractual regulations.
- Space: Management of occupancy and vacancy, implementation of space efficiency measures and working environments. Coordination of internal moves and relocations. Ensuring the optimal and efficient use of spaces and services.
- EHS & Security: Evaluate, implement, and manage EHS-measures to ensure legally compliant operation. Consult, support and manage the implementation of real estate related security/cyber security requirements.
- Financials/budget: Development of the Real Estate budget and regular update in close cooperation with SRE Dept. within Siemens SRL and plant controllers from Simea Sibiu SRL;
- Reporting: Close cooperation & communication with stakeholders (especially Siemens local management and Asset Management) inclusive appropriate performance of Real Estate specific reports (monthly, quarterly, upon request).
· Law & Audit: Ensure local statutory regulations, local laws and compliance. Support quality reviews and audits.
· Saving & Improvements: Identification, implementation, monitoring and documentation of the savings and improvements within Real Estate.
· Support: Hub, Asset Management Area, and further internal departments (e.g., transaction management or development projects) by collecting, providing key figures, benchmarks, business cases and documents. Assist on digital real estate strategy by implementing new process & technologies. Be the interface to local managements and BUs.
What would we like from your side:
- Strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge in technical maintenance and Facility Management
- Strong customer orientation
- Basic knowledge of Romania (Sibiu) real estate market
- Basic knowledge in Asset Management, Property Management, procurement of real estate services & legal aspects
- Basic knowledge in Business Administration
- Good communication skills & social competency
- Several years of professional experience with responsibility in real estate functions
- Romanian and English (advanced), German is a plus.
- Expertise knowledge of Siemens business, organization, processes & internal customer requirements
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time