- Managing existing projects and customer leads and make Siemens their preferred partner in all things related to eMobility.
- Strengthen the team’s understanding of the Singapore and ASEAN eMobility market – regulations, technical standards and guidelines, industry stakeholders, supply and demand forecast.
- Proactively assist partners to generate new credible leads. Manage Offers and Pricing to partners & customers
- Explore synergies with other Siemens’ product range/ BU bundling and actively harness it.
What can you Expect:
- A Highly dynamic work environment with unlimited scope and opportunity to learn, contribute and lead
- High visibility to the fast growing e-Mobility space for Electric vehicles, state of the art tech - Hardware and software solutions
- Multicultural work environment with a high degree of cross country collaboration.
- Flexibility and Autonomy
What do I need to Qualify for the job?
- Masters Degree / MBA
- Able to commit at least 6 months.
- More than 2 years of work experience preferably
- An independent thinker and doer who is confident of representing the department to both internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Able to Multitask effectively on various related topics
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, from government policy makers to eMobility technical experts.
- Experienced in doing sales pitches, customer presentation, setting up templates and processes to facilitate the business development process.
- Knows how to identify and prioritize opportunities and leads that are in line with Siemens’s strengths and strategic direction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time