Role: : DevOps Specialist
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as DevOpss Specialist with strong working knowledge of Angular help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
We are looking for Bachelor / Master of Engineering in CSE / IT / ECE, MCA with 8+ years of experience in programming and application architecture, 3+ years of experience in deploying on Cloud and on-premises, 2+ years of Hands-on experience on Kubernetes and related technologies.
• Cloud Architecture: Understand hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define deployment strategies, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture and Hybrid cloud integration architecture
• Deep understanding with practical knowledge in Kubernetes, docker swarm and docker compose deployment
• Strong knowledge in Security and secure deployment of micro-services in cloud and on-premises.
• Knowledge to work on Helm deployments and write Helm Charts is added advantage
• Experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.) is good to have
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of microservices and serverless architecture is an added advantage
• Hands on experience in setting up and using DevOps related tools and processes
• Experience creating, deploying and operating large scale applications in cloud and on-premises
• Preferred Certifications like CKA/CKAD/CKS and/or Certifications of Cloud like AWS, GCP, Azure and/or Terraform Certified would be an added advantage.
• Proficient in technology consulting, training and development of the team members.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time