Siemens Healthineers Accounting & Controlling Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Controlling for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia. We have been consulting on adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting & Controlling Professionals. With us, you will never be bored!
Our Team has had significant growth in the last years, currently comprising about 80 people. This increase fosters the necessity of administrative process change.
We are currently searching for a Team Assistant to boost our team. It will be your responsibility to support Attendance, Asset Management, Purchasing and act as a General Administrative Aid to Team. If you are looking for an opportunity based on the description below and feel like a career in international department is your next step, we will be thrilled to welcome you on board!
Your main responsibilities:
- Administrative Office support
- Creation of purchase orders
- Key user for attendance system
- Take care of office and IT equipment
- Organization of meetings and events
- Business Academy
- 3+ Year experience in similar position
- Fluent English is a must
- Excel Skills
- Independent Working Style
- Strong Communication Skills
From 1 100€ + VARIABLE PART
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
• Team building program - adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time