As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
What are your responsibilities?
· Cooperating with Sales, PM and other functions, responsible for commercial relative issues in project bidding and execution.
· Reach business targets and best possible financial result through efficient business operations, monitoring of project development, controlling of processes.
· Support sales to accomplish the bidding proposal
· Prepare contract including participation in contract negotiation
· Work together with PM to execute projects with sufficient commercial sense
· Issue billing and VAT invoice for customer and collect payment
· Monitor and improve cash flow for advance and AR/AP
· Take charge of related project reports e.g. OCC, RFC, AR etc.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance or Economics major
· Has a strong ability of stress tolerance and collaboration
· Has a good understanding of analytical and investigative principles and procedures
· Has a good command of both the spoken and written English language
· Has good communication skill
· Has enough knowledge of SAP
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time