We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
The Quality Engineer will assure process, proceidures and development trought the value chain accoding to Quality standards and regulations.
°Keep track of KPI's and continious improvement programs to coordinate action within the production process an BU.
°Authority to stop any act or condition that doesn't assure Quality safety and healthy conditions
°Monitors KPI's development related to Quality
°NCC's and NCR's reduction plan.
°Optimice productive process trougth improvement projects
°Key performance Indicators acomplishment
°Road Map Alingment for QM
°Productive Process validation
What will you need to succed
°Advanced English Skills
°Industrial Engineering or related
°At least 3 years of experience in similar areas
°Experience in Automotiv or Aeronautical industri if possible
°Skilled in problem solving tools
°Mechanical and electrical drawing interpretatiion
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.