We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Taking times and movements of the warehouse area
- Kaizen projects, continuous improvement (Warehouse or Production Lines)
- Analysis of assortment of materials, logistics models for production lines.
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree such as Industrial Engineer, Logistics Engineer or related
- 1 year of proven experience in the Logistics Field or Industrial Engineering (Internships are welcome)
- Advanced English is a must, another language is a plus.
- Previous experience in warehouse management
- Desirable Knowledge of systems such as Microsoft Office, SAP.
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Initiative and Execution
- Nice to Have: Lean Manufacturing certifications
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementSiemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity,
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time