Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
We are looking for an Industrial Sales Professional who will be covering a territory located in the Greater Toronto Area. The ideal candidate must be willing to travel 50% of the time throughout their assigned territory and occasionally to other parts of the province if required.
If you are self-motivated Industrial Sales Professional with a passion for growing your portfolio market share, then this is the perfect position for you!
What will you do?
- Meets assigned sales targets for automation, motor control, process and communication instrumentation and drive train solutions in an assigned base of End Users, OEMs, Solution Partners and Consultants
- Identifies, qualifies, develops and maintains a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to meet Order targets
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts to exceed expectations in revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Focuses on bringing value to customer through value-based systematic selling
- Drives sales by creating strategies to penetrate targeted markets and developing relationships with new and existing clients that will lead to new business
- Develops and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customers organization
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product solution and service offerings
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact complex and or cross-functional problems
- Maintains an accurate sales pipeline within our CRM and other tools and creates forecasts and gap closing analysis
- Stays well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in professional organizations directly involved with our target market segments and continually works to improve sales techniques and knowledge
- Develops a complete understanding of the organizational structures and key buying influences of assigned account
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 5 - 7 years of proven Sales and or Business Development experience with technical engineering products and solutions
- Ability to develop and convey value to all levels of customers organization
- Previous use of CRM tool is an asset
- Effective in strategic planning and tactic-development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills are mandatory
- Experience in competitor’s systems and solutions considered an asset
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.