- You will envision and create new service offerings to benefit customers of our ultrasound systems
- You will take part in knowledge exchanges with our R&D department, various countries and other internal teams to improve on current offerings and further develop future solutions for our ultrasound customers
- You will partner with your team members and other colleagues in the global marketing and sales organizations to create and implement internal and external campaigns to promote your offerings
- You will lead the development and deployment of sales enablement tools and collateral
- You will use your analytical talent to provide forecasts and status reports
- You have had experience as a product marketing manager; ultrasound or medical device experience is ideal
- You have strong MS Office Software skills for building presentations and providing financial projections (Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Excel and Outlook)
- You have strong project management experience, and enjoy leading teams
- You have very good presentation skills, , communication skills and a strong team and customer orientation
- You are curious and love to learn about new innovations, especially in the medical technology field
- Open to travel on occasion (less than 10% per year – domestic travel)
- Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in product management; including experience in a Medical Technology industry
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.