Siemens’ power integrity group is seeking someone to help change the analog EM/IR industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the development and deployment of a transistor-level EM/IR tool.
This latest addition to our excellent team will work with the team to define, support and market transistor-level power analysis and reliability signoff.
- Enable customers to successfully analyze and eliminate transistor-level EM/IR issues
- Define and spec new features based on customer needs and product strategy
- Build tight customer relationships
- Partner with engineering to agree on specification details and test cases
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder expectations
You will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
- Should have 2 or more years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in analog design, transistor-level IR/EM analysis, transistor-level simulation, parasitic extraction, and cell characterization.
- Previous experience with product development is a requirement
- Must demonstrate script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
- Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams
- Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
- Proven team work skills
- Willingness to travel
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time