Technical marketing works with cross functional teams to build high quality, standardized demo content, trials, and technical content in support of the Go To Market process. This is a role dedicated to building, maintaining and supporting environments both local and cloud based to support the creation and development of content for the marketing and presales organizations. This will include Installation, Configuration, and Testing of siemens software products on Windows as well as cloud environment/technologies. Developing tools for AWS infrastructure, building automated processes, and some webpage development. Works with the tech marketing team to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive strategies and methods to develop technical content and up to date, stable and easily accessible environments.
- Build, maintain and support environment platforms for use by the marketing and presales organizations
- Build automated processes and tools
- Perform research, reporting and analysis
- Provide support to internal customers as they leverage our environments
Skills and Abilities Required:
- 3 years’ experience with at least one of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management tools including: NX, Teamcenter, STAR-CCM+, Solid Edge etc
- Good understanding of the broad Siemens SW Portfolio
- Cloud: AWS (Compute, Application Integration, Networking, Storage, Security & Identify, Cognito, Serverless, End User Computing, Containers, Management & Governance )
- Database: DynamoDB, SQL, Oracle
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work flexibly with international and remote team members.
- Scripting: PowerShell, Batch, AWS cli,
- Windows Administration: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Other Tools: VMware Workstation / Player
Good to have:
- Azure Cloud
- Other Web Development languages
- Linux OS
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.