MindSphere is the top tier Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) as a service solution! Using sophisticated analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, build better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
The Business Development Representative (m/f/d) will advocate and drive the sales of Mindsphere by acquiring a clear understanding of our position in the market and building a suitable go to market strategy, with a targeted sales message adapted to our focus industries (Manufacturing, Automotive, Process Industries)! In the role you will be working closely with the local DACH Account Teams and Partners in the execution of Campaigns and Initiatives based strategies to maximise and improve software opportunities for Mindsphere.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create and generate new leads
- Following up and qualifying Sales Leads
- Setting up outbound calling campaigns
- Finding the right decision makers and or influencers within enterprise accounts
- Establish customer relationships with the "decision making unit", such as Purchasing, Manager, IT Manager, Finance Manager, General Director and other influencers
- Asking the right questions to find out if an opportunity is a Mindsphere Fit along a set of criteria
- Setting appointments with prospects
- Participate in market development, solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops
- Act as key point of contact for Sales teams for campaign knowledge and technical support
- Establish and supervise measurable goals for growth against each campaign/initiative in your region and provide feedback for improvement
- Work independently to determine solutions, methods and procedures
What will help you to be successful in our role:
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise software sales as a SDR/BDR or Inside Sales
- Excellent phone and written communications skills in both German and English
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
- Engineering or IT background is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time